Saturday August 29, 2015 1-6 PM
Location: Vallejo, California (Hidden Brooke Country Club Community)
In this skill-based program, you will learn practical tools and strategies to strengthen resiliency and improve decision-making. Based upon the Institute of HeartMath’s research into the physiology of optimal performance, you will walk away with concrete practices that increase well-being, mental clarity and emotional stability.
Workshop topics include:
- The latest findings from optimal-performance research.
- Skills for building resilience in the face of change and uncertainty.
- Intelligent energy self-regulation techniques.
- The science of coherent information fields
- The energetics of communication
- How to better access intuition for improved decision-making.
- Practical ideas for easily integrating valuable tools into everyday routines.
Roger K. Marsh leads:
The Resilience Advantage Workshop
Saturday August 29, 2015, 1-6 PM, followed by an Evening Social with light appetizers and libations
Location: Vallejo, California (Hidden Brooke Country Club Community) – address and directions will be provided via email after you register
Price: $127.00 (Includes workshop materials)